Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Screening Service
The Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Screening Service uses the HA-ELISA kit (K-1200) to quantify HA in biological samples. Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a high molecular weight anionic polysaccharide (1,000-10,000 kD) composed of repeating disaccharides. Many chronic liver diseases, including infection, toxicity, genetic, autoimmunity, and malignancy result in liver inflammation and an increase in circulating HA levels. HA levels correspond with severity of disease.
- Echelon has 25 years of ELISA expertise and 15 years experience in the HA field.
- Your samples are cataloged and stored according to your requirements.
- The HA Screening Service will run each sample in duplicate.
- Results are provided as an average of the duplicate points in ng/mL HA.
- Usually, results are provided 2 weeks from receipt of samples. We can accommodate tighter schedules if needed.
Contact us for a quote on your custom assay service.
HA is quantified using the HA-ELISA kit (K-1200). The HA ELISA is a sensitive and robust method for quantification of HA in a competitive ELISA format. The concentration of HA in the sample is determined using a standard curve of known amounts of HA.
Assay Range: 50 – 1600 ng/mL
Sensitivity: 25 ng/mL
Fill out the form below to receive a full quote for this service.