Autotaxin (ATX) Screening Service
The Autotaxin (ATX) Screening Service uses the ATX Sandwich ELISA (cat # K-5600) to quantify ATX in biological samples. ATX is a widely expressed, secreted glycoprotein that is found in high levels in serum. The enzyme has been implicated in a number of diseases including cancer, obesity, arthritis, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease and neuropathic pain.
- Echelon has 25 years of ELISA expertise and 15 years experience in the ATX field.
- Your samples are cataloged and stored according to your requirements.
- The Autotaxin Screening Service will run each sample in duplicate.
- Results are provided as an average of duplicate points in ng/mL ATX.
- Usually, results are provided 2 weeks from receipt of samples. We can accommodate tighter schedules if needed.
Contact us for a quote on your custom assay service.
ATX level is quantified using the ATX Sandwich ELISA (cat # K-5600). The ELISA is a robust quantitative immunoassay designed for in vitro measurement of ATX levels in human biological fluids or cell culture supernatant. The concentration of ATX in the sample is determined using a standard curve of known amounts of human ATX.
Assay Range: 1.56 – 100 ng/mL
Minimal Detectable Dose (MDD): 3.21 ng/mL ATX.
Inter Assay CV: 3-9%
Intra Assay CV: 3-15% (3-6% for most sample types – (Refer to K-5600 TDS Assay Note #3).
Fill out the form below to receive a full quote for this service.